Tuesday 3 June 2014

May 2014 Topbox Review

It's that time of the month again...Topbox time! I'm still playing catch-up, so again, forgive the lateness of this post. Now on to this month's Topbox!





Here's what I received:

It was another really great month! First off, my favourite product has to be the Kinetics nail colour. I'd never heard of Kinetics, but I was dying to try a splatter nail polish after seeing Maybelline and Revlon's versions at work. Here's a swatch of Splatter It!:


2 coats of Splatter It! on 2 coats of Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Sunny Days

I think it looks awesome, and I've already had friends request to borrow it. I definitely want to check out more of Kinetic's other nail polishes.

I wasn't super excited to receive the Lancôme mascara just because I feel like I've received a lot of mascaras recently. That said, it IS a good mascara and I do love Lancôme products. The Elizabeth Arden lotion I was excited to try out because it's for combination skin, which I have. It's lightweight, not too greasy, and a little goes a long way.

I LOVE Benefit so I was VERY excited to try out the Posiebalm lip balm. It's super moisturizing and has a nice light pink tint. I almost cried when I accidentally ruined it in the washing machine a week later. :(

This was another great box from Topbox. I wonder what next month has in store?

For more information on Topbox, visit topbox.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment