Tuesday 22 July 2014

July 2014 Topbox Review

This evening's review is on the July Topbox. For those of you who don't know, Topbox is a monthly beauty subscription box. For $12/month (free shipping!), you receive 4 deluxe beauty samples (heads up though, there is a waiting list to subscribe). Let's see this month's box:




I received:

I was not super impressed to see red nail polish because I HAVE SO MUCH. That said, I really like CND's Vinylux nail system. When the polish is used with the top coat, it is supposed to last up to a week without chipping. It applied nice and thin but with good colour coverage and a nice gloss. It did actually last a week with minimal chipping (I expected some, I worked in the house and garden during the week).

The StriVectin-SD came in a good sized tube for an eye concentrate sample, which was great. The cream applies nicely, but it's too early to see results yet. The blush from theBalm was okay. It was long lasting, but the colour was too dark and concentrated for me. :/

Overall, this month's Topbox was meh. It didn't blow me away, it just felt like same old. Hopefully next month's Topbox will hold more interesting things!

For more info about Topbox, visit www.topbox.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment