Saturday 16 August 2014

Liebster Award

Jessica at the great review blog Ramyun Pie nominated me for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is a way for bloggers to help promote new and upcoming blogs and increase readership. Thanks so much for nominating me Jessica! :)



RULES:
  1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
  3. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
  4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!
  5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.

11 Facts About Me
  1. I have 2 kids - Aislinn (7 1/2) and Hudson (6)
  2. I'm a Medieval and Renaissance Studies student at Brock University with plans to add a 2nd major in French Studies.
  3. My favourite musician is Matthew Good.
  4. I love Photoshop and have trained to be a graphic designer (I've actually been published in Practical Photoshop magazine).
  5. I was named after author Taylor Caldwell.
  6. My favourite video game is Fable II.
  7. I am addicted to Coronation Street.
  8. I prefer tea to coffee and have around 20 varieties in my house right now.
  9. I'm really into researching my family ancestry.
  10. I just got a new puppy, a pug-zu named Rainey. She joins our beagle Annie and 2 cats, Olive and Sage.
  11. I love knitting and also cross-stitch and sew.


Jessica's Questions

  1. What is your holy grail makeup/skincare item and why?
    • Right now it would be anything Clinique, as it's my favourite brand and I'm a poor student.
  2. Do you play any instruments?
    • I can play a little guitar and piano...terribly.
  3. What is your favourite place in the world and why?
    • Muskoka. We used to go cottaging or camping up there every summer when I was growing up. Now my FIL lives up in Bracebridge so we can go up whenever we want. :)
  4. What is your favourite scent?
    • Freshly cut grass. My favourite perfume is Gap Grass (they need to bring it back).
  5. When did you start blogging?
    • I've been blogging on and off since 2004, but AwesPosBlog has been around since January 2014.
  6. What is your favourite type of food?
    • Anything Asian. Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, you name it.
  7. What would your ideal vacation be?
    • I really really want to visit England and do some family and historical research. And take the Eurostar over to Paris.
  8. What is your staple fashion accessory?
    • In Fall/Winter I love big soft pashminas/scarves.
  9. What is your favourite brand of makeup/skincare?
    • As mentioned previously, I love Clinique. My other favourites are Rimmel, Almay, Benefit, and Physician's Formula.
  10. Where are you from?
    • I am from St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
  11. What is your favourite book?
Nominations:
  1. Where are you from?
  2. If you could meet anyone (alive or dead), who would you meet?
  3. What is you favourite 20th century decade for fashion?
  4. Who is your favourite musician?
  5. What is your favourite TV show?
  6. If you could bring 3 things to a desert island, what would you bring?
  7. What is your favourite makeup item?
  8. What's your favourite childhood memory?
  9. What's your favourite time-wasting website?
  10. Do you have pets?
  11. And finally, what's a blog you would recommend (# of followers doesn't matter)?

Good luck everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment