Saturday 4 October 2014

GOSH Cosmetics Review

Today we're reviewing selected items from GOSH Cosmetics, courtesy of ChickAdvisor. GOSH is a beauty products company based in Denmark. GOSH products are sold primarily in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart. I'd never tried GOSH cosmetic products before so I was super excited to try them out.

Let's take a look at the products I received:



I received:

  • GOSH Forever Eye Shadow Stick in Plum
  • GOSH Prime 'n Set Powder
  • GOSH Lip Lacquer in Funky Lips
  • GOSH Crazy Volume Mascara
I LOVED all of the products. My favourites would be the Forever Eye Shadow Stick and the Prime 'n Set Powder. The Forever Eye Shadow Stick glided on so smoothly and stayed put - plus I loved the colour! The Prime 'n Set Powder is really cool. You apply in under and/or over makeup to help it stay. I personally used in on top with a face primer underneath my makeup, and I fould that it was great at absorbing shine without drying out my skin.

I need another mascara like I need a hole in my head, but the Crazy Volume Mascara is a solid mascara. The brush looks like a catapiller and does add a lot of volume. The Lip Lacquer is more of a lip gloss with a lacquer smell (not good). It is moisturizing though and applies smoothly. I wasn't crazy about the colour but it's surprisingly flattering on.

I'm really impressed with the quality of GOSH's cosmetics products, and they are priced very reasonably. For more information on GOSH products, visit www.goshcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment