Thursday 8 May 2014

Clearance Steals at Chapters

I was at Chapters last week to do a return (accidentally bought a book I already had), and of course I had to go check out the clearance table (my favourite place in the store). I had checked out calligraphy and fountain pen kits the last time I was at the Museum of Civilization in Gatineau, QC  and REALLY wanted them. Well, I found BOTH kits at Chapters! For uber cheap!


Manuscript Calligraphy Set - reg. retail price $25, sale price $5

This set comes with looks great! It comes with two fountain pens as well as a selection of nibs and colour cartridges, practice pad, and guideline sheets.


Manuscript Quill Correspondence Set - reg. retail price $50, sale price $8

I'm SO excited to try out this set. It comes with a quill with 3 nibs, a bottle of ink, red and gold sealing wax, wax seal, and stationary.

I am extremely excited to try out this set and I'll have to share some of my work once I get started :)

For more information on Manuscript products, visit www.calligraphy.co.uk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment