Monday 15 September 2014

Vitafusion MultiVites Review

The good people at Chick Advisor sent me a bottle of Vitafusion MultiVites to review. MultiVites are adult gummy multivitamins. I wasn't into gummy vitamins for the longest time because I felt like it was a tease to have just one gummy :P.




MultiVites are adult daily multivitamins.They are made with all natural colours and flavours and contain 200% of the daily required Vitamin D3 (which helps maintain strong bones!). MultiVites are also a good source of Vitamins B6 and B12, Folic Acid, and Pantothenic Acid. Plus they taste great! I found they were a good addition to my daily vitamin ritual. I found the gummy aspect convenient, since I could just chew it and didn't require a glass of water.

Vitafusion MultiVites are a great alternative to your traditional multivitamin. More information on Vitafusion products, visit www.gummyvites.com/vitafusion

To join the Chick Advisor Product Review Club, visit www.chickadvisor.com/productreviewclub

No comments:

Post a Comment