Saturday 15 March 2014

Little Life Box March Review

This post is a bit delayed due to me sick the past week and a stressful paper due (which probably helped bring on the sickness). Anywho, the March Little Life Box arrived recently.


So pretty!


Let's check out the goodness:


Here's what I received:

- EcoTools Eco Pouf Mini Bath Sponge (www.ecotools.com)
- Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask (www.montagnejeunesse.com)
- Orange Naturals D3 Drops (www.orangenaturals.com)
- Q Energy Drink Powder Sachets (www.qenergydrink.com)
- Lotus Aroma Bath & Shower Gel (www.lotusaroma.com)
- Land Art ChlOralfa Breath Freshener Spray (www.landart.qc.ca)
- Sun Warrior Vanilla Raw Vegan Protein (www.sunwarrior.com)
- Bounce Natural Energy Ball in Coconut & Macadamia Protein Bliss (www.bouncefoods.ca)
- 3teas Jasmine with Flowers Green Tea (www.3-teas.com)
- Enerex Greens Gluten-Free Drink Powder Sachet in Mixed Berries (www.enerex.ca)
- Free For All Kitchen Gluten Free Crackers in Olive Oil and Sea Salt (www.partnerscrackers.com/OurBrandsProducts/FreeForAllKitchen)

I was so happy with this box! I think Little Life Box is my favourite subscription box. I've had a lot of these brans before, either through Little Life Box or Snackbox, but that doesn't bother me because I really like them. I was excited to receive a new product from Ecotools after receiving their really awesome blush brush in the January 2014 box. Bath poofs aren't the most exciting thing, but I know I'll use it sooner or later. I'm also a big fan of Montagne Jeunesse's face masks, and I've actually never tried this one so I'm really excited to use it. There were a couple of different drink sachets, including the Q Energy ones I've tried through Snackbox. Those are great for taking to work for a pick me up in the middle of the day.

I was REALLY happy to receive the D3 drops because they're a really inportant item to have in Canada in the winter. Plus they're full-sized and are worth more than half the cost of the box! I was also happy to receive the tea as I am a tea fiend. The snacks enclosed (the Bounce ball and Free For All Kitchen crackers) were tasty - though Mike was the one who tried the ball.

It was a great box, and I highly recommend subscribing to it. It is well worth the price ($19.99/mth + $3 shipping in Canada or less if buying multi-month). Go to www.littlelifebox.com to sign up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment