Sunday 30 March 2014

Loot Crate March 2014 Review

This review is a bit delayed as I received this a few weeks ago. Better late than never, eh? Let's get to it. This month's theme was Titan.



What came in this month's box:
  • Titanfall t-shirt
  • Attack on Titan - 1 manga
  • Titanfall lanyard
  • Attack on Titan Scouting Regiment wristband
  • Loot Crate March 2014 button
  • Salt water taffy!
  • Code to access Titanfall strategy e-guide
This month's theme didn't interest me at all, but Mike was kind of into it. He's never played Titanfall, but he wants to. He thought all the Titanfall gear was cool and said he'd maybe read the Attack on Titan manga, which we'd never heard of. I was going to give it Aislinn (she likes manga), but it's pretty violent. Hudson loves the wristband though and wears it all the time.

I had cancelled my Loot Crate subscription when I found out the theme because the last two themes did not interest me at all. BUT...Loot Crate posted a clue on their Facebook page:



So...if it's a Game of Throne's box, I am definitely re-subscribing.

To subscribe to Loot Crate, go to www.lootcrate.com





No comments:

Post a Comment