Sunday 16 March 2014

Nair Irresistable Candy Apple Sugar Wax Review

I was offered the chance to review Nair's new Candy Apple Sugar Wax through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. For those of you who don't know, ChickAdvisor is a site that features user reviews on a variety of products and when you join their Product Review Club you can have the chance to try new products for leading companies.



I'd just like to saw first off that the box looks DELICIOUS. I've actually been eyeing this at work because of home tasty it looks. Also, it smells as good as it looks! It took all my self control to not eat the wax, because it's bright red like a candy apple. The kit comes with the microwavable wax, wooden spatula, and 15 reusable strips. The strips felt kind of papery so I wasn't sure how well they would wash, but they held up surprisingly well! The wax went on well and little was left on me when I waxed, though I will say the bit that was left on me was a little gruesome looking since it was bright red :P. The wax was effective at removing hair and didn't hurt anymore than usual. Cleaning the wax off my legs was easy. 

Overall, this is a really great product with a really great, unique scent. Check out the product page here, and go here to join the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment