Tuesday 22 April 2014

Good Things in the Mail: Method Cleaning Kit

I had the nice surprise of receiving a box from Method in the mail recently.




I had entered Method's Clean Happy Awards Contest in March (now over), and while I didn't win they sent a box of goodies my way anyways. 




I received:
  • Method Dish Soap in Lime + Sea Salt

  • Method All Purpose Cleaner in Beach Sage

  • Method 8X Laundry Detergent in Sunset Breeze


I love Method's products - they are made from ingredients that are safe for people and pets, have natural scents, and are made using safe and sustainable products. I am very excited to try these products, and I especially like the design for the dish soap - it's a pump instead of a squirt bottle! How cool is that?

For more information on Method products, visit www.methodhome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment