Thursday 3 April 2014

Good Things in the Mail - April 3, 2014

Here are some of the freebies that appeared in my mail box this week:



From left:
  • Pampers Kandoo Super Power kit (cape, Boogie Wipes, tattoos, stickers, coupon) - won on the Kandoo site (www.kandookids.com/take-the-oath)
  • Garnier Clean+ Balancing Gel Exfoliator sample and coupon - from Garnier's website (www.garnier.ca) - finished
  • Package of Mrs. Dash Taco Seasoning Mix and coupon - from Mrs. Dash Canada's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/mrsdashcanada) - finished
Hudson is going to be SO happy when he gets home and sees the cape! And I'm sure both the kids are going to stick the tattoos all over themselves :/. I was VERY excited to see the Garnier sample. As anyone who reads this blog knows, I love Garnier and am always excited to try their new products. As for the Mrs. Dash - it's funny, because a couple of days ago I was thinking, "I should really make stuffed peppers soon." BAM! Taco seasoning mix in the mail! Now I just need ground beef, peppers and cheese and I'm good to go (I don't really want to find those in the mailbox). 

UPDATE:



Ready to be Super! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment