Friday 14 February 2014

L'Oreal Canada Mystery Voxbox Reveal!

Today is the day! I received the final L'Oreal Voxbox and now the mystery brand can be revealed! And it is (drumroll please):

|
|
|
|
|


It's the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Voxbox!

Garnier wasn't my guess, but I'm not surprised either. I was thinking it was something a bit more high end in L'Oreal's line, but I do really like Garnier products. I received full-sized bottles of Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Fortifying Shampoo, Conditioner, Split-End Bandage, and Strength Reconstructing Butter. According to enclosed card, the products contain Phyto-Keratin Complex and CupuaƧu Butter to "reconstruct hair strength 90% from root-to-tip and prevent future damage". This is exactly what my hair needs and I love it. I'm really, really happy I received these products. I honestly really enjoyed using the samples, and as Garnier products are so affordable, I will be definitely be purchasing from this line in the future.

Product page: http://www.garnier.ca/_en/_ca/haircare/hc-damage-eraser.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment