Sunday 9 February 2014

L'Oreal Canada Mystery VoxBox

Last week I received a mystery VoxBox from Influenster containing some unnamed L'Oreal hair care products.


The task is to try them out, try and guess what products they are, and in a week I will receive the actual products in the mail in a seperate VoxBox. My guess is that they are part of one of the Ever series, such as the EverCreme series. I've used products from the Ever series before and I really like them. They are one of the higher-end lines of L'Oreal's consumer haircare products. The products I received I really liked. My hair felt softer and healthier after one use and I did not require a lot of product, so it goes a long way. I'm excited to find out what products they are and I will reveal as soon as I receive the next VoxBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment